We pride ourselves on the high standard of client care and aim to provide our patients with the very best that dentistry has to offer in an informal and above all caring manner.
The Dentists at our practice have been chosen on the basis of their unquestionable desire to achieve the very best for their patients and thus they have participated heavily in post graduate level education to achieve this fundamental goal.
|Monday||8:00 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 – 19:00|
|Thursday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Friday||8:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||8:30 – 12:00|
01784 466 325
COVID 19 Guidance
As you are aware, we have been running a personalised telephone advisory service together with pain relief and antibiotic prescription, since dental practices were required to shut their doors in late March. It has been good to speak with some of you and we would like to thank you all for your continued understanding during this unprecedented pandemic. It has been pleasing to find that the vast majority of you have stayed well and symptom-free.
You will no doubt be aware of the extremely good news that dental practices have been given permission to open as of the 8th of June. We have tirelessly been working ahead of guidance to source the appropriate personal protective equipment required to deliver safe care for our patients and protect our staff, and hence will be open on this date.
We are fortunate to have technology and facilities to ensure that your journey through our practice is safe and efficient during this time, examples include:
– Ability to complete your forms through the patient portal online system avoiding contact in the waiting area of the practice.
– Ability to digitally scan mouths and create single visit crowns and fabricate other appliances without the need for reattendance.
– Our surgeries offer positive air extraction and purification to ensure that the air quality in the practice are to the highest standards.
When attending your dental appointment during this time, and would like to draw your attention to the following regarding your next visit:
- If you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of a new persistent cough or fever within the last 14 days, please kindly reschedule your appointment to 14 days after your symptoms developed. Your temperature will be taken on your visit, and if we detect an elevated temperature we will need to reschedule your appointment. Our team will call you to ask detailed questions regarding prior to your appointment.
- Please note our car park is currently CLOSED due to building expansion works, ample parking can be located at the Kingston Road pay and display car park directly across the road from the practice.
- Please use the link provided in your reminder email and text messages to update your medical details and other forms online in advance of your appointment.
- To maintain and aid infection control within the practice, we may call you to make payment for your dental treatment in advance of your appointment over the telephone.
- We currently require our patients to attend their appointment exactly on time and wait in their car or outside until their appointment time.
- Particularly if you are having treatment, your dentist will be wearing special personal protective equipment for this and you may not be able to converse as freely with your dentist as normal. Hence it is likely you will have the opportunity to speak to your dentist prior to the procedure to ensure you understand the treatment proposed.
- If you are seeing the hygienist, please note that the hygienist will only use hand scaling rather than ultrasonic cleaning in the interest of safety and infection control.
- Please come to the surgery without unnecessary bags or coats and kindly wear a mask if available. If this is not possible, a mask will be provided by our team. You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and your temperature will be taken. We would ask that mobile phones and jewellery to be left in your pocket and not removed until you have left the building.
- Our waiting area will be arranged to facilitate social distancing, please observe the displayed signs.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child under 16 or require special assistance yourself.
- Please be advised that although our patient toilet will be available, we wish for it to be only used if this is absolutely unavoidable.
We are sincerely looking forward to welcoming you back to our practice at your next visit. Things may seem a little different, but the same dedicated team will be there to expertly guide you through treatment and deliver the exceptional care that you have come to expect from The Staines Centre of Dental Excellence.
Dr Anmol Chander BDS(hons) MFDSRSC(eng) DipImpDentRCS(eng)
Clinical Director and Owner