COVID 19 Guidance
Since the outbreak of the Covid pandemic, we have maintained robust systems to make our practice extremely safe for our patients and staff alike.
We are fortunate to have technology and facilities to ensure that your journey through our practice is safe and efficient during this time, examples include:
– Ability to complete your forms through the patient portal online system avoiding contact in the waiting area of the practice.
– Ability to digitally scan mouths and create single visit crowns and fabricate other appliances without the need for reattendance.
– Our surgeries offer positive air extraction and purification to ensure that the air quality in the practice are to the highest standards.
When attending your dental appointment during this time, and would like to draw your attention to the following regarding your next visit:
- If you or anyone in your household are showing any symptoms of a new persistent cough, cold or fever within the last 10 days, please kindly ensure your symptoms have resolved and that you have obtained a negative covid test result prior to your appointment.
- Please use the link provided in your reminder email and text messages to update your medical details and other forms online in advance of your appointment.
- Please come to the surgery without unnecessary bags or coats and kindly wear a mask. You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child under 16 or require special assistance yourself.
We are sincerely looking forward to welcoming you back to our practice at your next visit. Things may seem a little different, but the same dedicated team will be there to expertly guide you through treatment and deliver the exceptional care that you have come to expect from The Staines Centre of Dental Excellence.
Dr Anmol Chander BDS(hons) MFDSRSC(eng) DipImpDentRCS(eng)
Clinical Director and Owner