Dental Membership Plan
We offer a practice membership scheme which offers an excellent range of benefits and discounts to our regular patients. We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
– A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine X-Rays.
– A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
– 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
– 10% discount on dental sedation.
– 10% discount on any fillings.
– 10% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc.)
– 5% discount on dental implants.
The Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme covers:
– The cost of dental treatment by any dentist up to a maximum of £10,000 for any one incident of Dental Trauma (subject to individual benefit levels)
– Pain relief or Emergency Temporary Treatment
– Should you need a dentist in an emergency outside of 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, more than a 15 mile radius from the practice.
– A specified amount if you suffer permanent facial disfigurement due to a Dental Trauma
– A specified amount for each complete 24-hour period of hospitalisation wholly or partly under the care of a consultant who specialises in dental or maxillofacial surgery
– A specified amount if you are diagnosed with Oral Cancer and this is the primary cancer site
– Many more benefits.
And there’s more…
– Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life
– Free antibiotics dispensed at the practice
Enhanced Membership Plan
For patients who need more regular hygiene treatments, members of the Enhanced Membership Plan receive the same benefits as the Dental Membership Plan, plus an additional hygiene appointment every six months.